At SafeWhite, every employee will have an impact on our product and business, from the marketing interns to the senior researchers. As a young and innovative company, we are small enough to have a truly collaborative environment, but experienced enough to put our team first. We offer opportunities for growth and rewards as we create the world’s first teeth whitening coating. We are seeking talented individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment.
Look below to see our current job openings:
SafeWhite is a well-funded company committed to discovering and developing safe alternatives for teeth whitening. SafeWhite is evaluating a series of natural and bio-inspired materials to achieve whitening as an alternative to peroxide bleaching. We are seeking talented individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a student interested in specializing in biochemistry and bio-compatible materials. SafeWhite is a startup, which requires that our work environment is dynamic and focused on results. Our intern will work with our research team to ensure all our research and development progresses according to the needs of the market and the needs of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform experiments on human and bovine teeth cores to test the whitening capabilities of SafeWhite.
- Design and test formulations to improve the product performance.
- Use analytic techniques and assays to characterize interactions and material properties.
- Document experiment results in a logical, conclusive fashion.
- Develop well thought out written protocols for developing and manufacturing SafeWhite.
- Majoring in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or other relevant bioscience (BS, MS or PhD candidates)
- Availability for 10-12+ hours per week to work in our lab near the OSU campus
- Experience in a wet lab environment preferably working with proteins, peptides or polymers
- Working knowledge in biochemistry and eager to apply a multidisciplinary approach toward formulation and testing
- Proactive, resourceful problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of multidisciplinary project teams
- A flexible, “whatever it takes” attitude
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call (614)340-1450
To submit an application, please include your cover letter and resume or CV.
Still interested, but don't see a position for you?
We are always looking for great talent. Send us a note telling us how you can help us change the way the world whitens.